- Productive raids in a fun environment. - A fair attitude among all the loot - Raiders that's ready to do the current content. - No question is stupid. If you have a valid question, your voice will be heard. - If you perform, you will get rewarded.
What we expect from you:
- That you have full knowledge of your class. - Being able to follow instructions given by your raid-leader - Able to attend to all raid times. - Microphone is required, no one reads chat during combat.
What we're not interested in:
- People that are constantly late. You're wasting everyone's time. - People that have anger management issues and can't take criticism. - People that aren't learning from their mistakes. - People that have the book "1001 Excuses and How to use them" right next to them while raiding.
The release of Mythic - Highmaul didn't go as we planned [1/7] with only a few pulls on Twins. We lost plenty of raid-days at the second week due to people going home for christmas. The recruitment will be open for ALL classes when 2015 hits us. Our goal will still be the same, clear Highmaul before the BrF release.
The first mandatory raid will be the 4th January, invites 18.40 as usual.
Hello & welcome to DC Klubbens webpage, down below is a short description about the guild. More questions can be answered in-game.
DC Klubben is an international guild on the realm of Shattered Hand. [Rebuilt the 12th June - 2014]. [14/14 SoO Heroic in 10 man, cleared first week of raiding]. [14/14 SoO mythic cleared second day of raiding, due to lagg at wednesday]. [Currently 1/7 Mythic in Highmaul]
DC Klubben is a guild that's formed of old school/hardcore raiders that has been participated either in world ranks with old top guilds or either guilds that's still active. But since times changes many members in the guild doesn't have the that much time to offer anymore. Therefore is DC Klubben a guild for people that wants to raids in a more relaxed environment but that still wants to claim progress during active content with an 3-4 days/week raiding schedule. Since we're running with a very tight roster we demand that our raiders can keep nearly 100% attendence during progress.
- Productive raids in a fun environment. - A fair attitude among all the loot - Raiders that's ready to do the current content. - All questions will be answered as long as you make your voice heard at the right appropriate time. - Loot rules: If you perform, show up on raids, punctunal attendence you will get rewarded. [Loot council]
- Be able to attend during PTR testing if we want to test something out. - That you have a fully knowledge of your class. - Being willing to listen to the raid leader and follow his instructions. - Being committed to the guilds progression through regular and punctunal attendance. - Able to attend to all raid times. - Microphone is a demand, since you'll have to speak for yourself at Teamspeak.
During mythic progression will the raiding schedule be 3-4 times/week and 1-3 days/week during farm.